Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and grow tips. We'll also keep you updated on the latest product releases.
1-16 of 24Filter
- General Hydroponics PRO pHAs low as $79.99
- General Hydroponics pH Down LiquidAs low as $9.00
- General Hydroponics pH Up LiquidAs low as $9.00
- Advanced Nutrients - pH UpAs low as $17.82
- Advanced Nutrients - pH DownAs low as $17.82
- Bluelab pH Down Solution - 1 GalSpecial Price $36.98 Regular Price $41.09Out of stock
- Bluelab pH Up Solution - 1 GalSpecial Price $42.95 Regular Price $47.72Out of stock
- Grow More pH Down 30%Out of stock
- Grow More pH Up 30%Out of stock
- Technaflora pH DownOut of stock
- Technaflora pH UpOut of stock
- Rx Green Solutions Lower pH Adjuster 128 ozSpecial Price $21.98 Regular Price $24.42Out of stock
- Rx Green Solutions Raise pH Adjuster 128 ozSpecial Price $19.03 Regular Price $21.14Out of stock
- Nectar For The Gods - Hades Down - pH Down Adjusting LiquidAs low as $18.05
1-16 of 24Filter
pH levels and why they are so important is mainly due to different plants absorbing certain nutrients at different pH ranges, with some preferring a slightly acidic environment at the roots, others may prefer more alkaline conditions.
By maintaining an appropriate pH…
- plants are less likely to suffer leaf problems or nutrient deficiencies
- without nutrient problems, plants can grow faster and produce bigger yields
- growers are alerted to possible issues before they become a problem, you can adjust the pH before your plants start suffering from deficiencies
Ph up and down are available separately or in kits, but before you start adjusting your pH it becomes vital to check and know what your current pH is using an accurate pH tester or meter.